UWA's advanced health courses are suitable to health professionals from a variety of backgrounds who are looking to transform their career or build on their specialist skills to become health leaders.
Are you looking to advance your career in health?
UWA’s advanced health courses are suitable for health professionals from a variety of backgrounds who are looking to transform their careers or build on their specialist skills to become health leaders. Our courses complement your existing qualifications and experience, giving you an opportunity to develop a deeper and more specialised understanding of the healthcare sector.
Our advanced health programs are at the forefront of the industry and are carefully designed to advance the skills of today’s healthcare practitioner by imparting a deeper understanding of issues around leadership, education, research and primary care to deliver the highest standards of health care.
Both local and international graduates of medicine, dentistry, nursing, allied health, biomedical or biological sciences are encouraged to apply.
Graduate Certificate in Health Leadership and Management
Master of Public Health
This course provides graduates with a suitable background and generalist qualification for a career in public health research or practice.
Graduate Diploma in Health Professions Education
Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis
Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Aboriginal Health
- Assessment and Diagnosis
- Child and Infant Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Exercise Science
- Health Professions Education
- Leadership and Management
- Mental Health
- Podiatric Medicine
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Master of Business Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Business Psychology
- Public Health
- Graduate Certificate in Communicable Diseases Epidemiology
- Graduate Certificate in Environment and Health
- Graduate Certificate in Population Health Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Dental Public and Primary Health
- Master of Dental Public and Primary Health
- Master of Public Health (coursework or coursework and dissertation)
- Master of Public Health with specialisation (coursework or coursework and dissertation)
- Seasonal School
- Rural and Remote Medicine
- Social Impact
- Sleep Science
- Social Work