Events you may be interested in
UWA Virtual Open Day
This year we’re moving our annual Open Day online.
- Categories: Online
- Audiences: A mature age student pursuing my first degreeA parent of a prospective studentA secondary school student in Year 10A secondary school student in Year 11A secondary school student in Year 12A secondary school career adviser or teacherStudying at another tertiary institution
Careers and further study
Take your studies to a new level with a postgraduate degree and discover what career opportunities lie ahead.
Master of Business Psychology
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course. For fee type definitions and further assistance, see the Fee Calculator Help page. You can also search our database for scholarships that are relevant to you or this course.
Commonwealth supported students
Annual course fees are calculated based on a standard annual study load of 48 credit points. Except for graduate certificates which are half the annual study load or 24 points.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Industry partner discount
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
(a) a Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent quali?cation, as recognised by UWA;
(b) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent;
(c) at least two years professional experience in a relevant occupation; or
(2) significant work experience including at least 5 years with a material level of responsibility.
Applicants should submit their application online with the following documentation. High-quality colour scans of original documents are to be uploaded into the application portal prior to assessment.
• Original proof of citizenship (one of the following):
o passport (and visa if necessary)
o birth certificate
o Australian Citizenship certificate
• Original academic transcripts (unless previously from UWA)
• Proof of English language competency
• A valid GMAT test score (if your WAM/GPA is less than 60 per cent and you have less than five years of work experience)
• A personal statement
• A current curriculum vitae (CV) outlining a minimum of three years' professional work experience from completion of your bachelor's degree and includes two referee names and contact details
Note: Hard-copy original transcripts and degree certificates from previous studies may be requested at any time as part of the process of verifying the authenticity of any documents provided with an application. Read more here about uploading scanned documents.
Ranking and Selection Process
(a) a satisfactory personal statement, as recognised by UWA;
(b) two satisfactory referees, as recognised by UWA.
How to apply
Ready to apply for this postgraduate course? Follow the steps and you’ll be on your way to joining us at UWA.
This course is designed for mid to senior level professionals seeking advanced skills in business leadership. You will gain advanced knowledge in the field of leadership, as well as skills in motivating and inspiring others to resolve complex problems.
Our MBA suite of programs is running remotely. If you have any queries, please contact our Professional Programs Adviser on 131 UWA / email@example.com
About the course
- Available 2020/2021
- Perth (Crawley campus)
- Part-time only
- Trimester 1, 2, 3, 2020 [Delivered online for Tri 1 and 2]
- Students can expect a time commitment of 12 hours per week per unit (comprising 3 hours contact time and 9 hours additional study time).
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.
For Trimester 3 2020 entry, applications open Monday 25 February 2019 and close 16 August 2020.
We understand that life is busy. That's why our postgraduate courses are designed so you can balance your work and studies. Our flexible postgraduate experience includes the opportunity to study part time, a range of units that are taught after hours, and the option to learn via intensive units. Ask our Student Central team for advice on choosing the right postgraduate route for you. Find out more here.
Related course for mining professionals
Resources industry professionals with a background in mining/metals and oil/gas can undertake the specially-designed Graduate Certificate in Minerals and Energy Management to advance their career, typically from technical roles towards general management positions.
Pathway to the MBA
This Graduate Certificate is a pathway to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Flexible program.
Graduates who meet the Weighted Average Mark requirements can articulate into the MBA. Points completed for the Graduate Certificate will be fully credited towards the MBA.
Industry partner discount
The UWA Business School is accredited through both EQUIS, the European Quality Improvement System, and AACSB, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. These are the leading business school accreditations in Europe and North America respectively, meaning that your business degree will be recognised by employers around the world.