If you're interested in finding out more about living at a residential college, many of the questions you have may be answered below.
Applying to live at residential college
- Who should apply via the UWA Residential Colleges Application Portal?
- I am already living at a UWA residential college. Should I lodge my application to reapply for the next academic term via the UWA Residential Colleges Application Portal?
- I am currently living at one of the residential colleges, but I would like to apply to live at another college. Do I apply through the UWA Residential Colleges Application Portal?
- When should I apply?
- I need accommodation for two semesters across different years. Do I need to submit two applications?
- Why do I have to rank the residential colleges?
- Do I need to have a UWA offer to be eligible to apply?
- Am I guaranteed accommodation by lodging an application?
- I would like to stay at one of the colleges for a short time and not a full semester/full year. Should I apply for short-term accommodation via the UWA Residential Colleges Application Portal?
- My course commences outside the standard semester dates. Should I apply for accommodation via the UWA Residential Colleges Application Portal?
Following application submission
- How do the colleges decide which applications are successful?
- Why was my application unsuccessful?
- What happens if I am not offered residency at any of the colleges?
- Is the AUD$125 registration fee refundable if I do not receive an offer of residency or decide not to study at UWA?
- Can I defer an offer of accommodation?
- I have a question not covered in the FAQs. Who should I contact?
The University of Western Australia