Join us online on Thursday 8 August from 5.30-6.30pm to find out everything you need to know about the new Bachelor of Human Sciences and Master of Pharmacy* including, practical learning, career outcomes, admission requirements, how to apply and more. *Subject to final approval.


Non-school leavers

Have you taken a break since high school and are looking to return to study, or are you on a less traditional pathway to university study? Discover all your options right here.

Apply now for mid-year entry and start studying in July 2024.

Non-school leaver image of female smiling

Credit for prior study

Flexible study options

Support to help you succeed

If you are starting your education journey or returning to study after a break, we're here to help. Whether you're looking for new opportunities, a career change or a promotion, or simply want to pursue a particular passion, we have courses to suit both your personal interests and career goals.

As WA's #1 university for graduate employability (QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2022), our industry-connected courses will ensure you graduate with a degree that will take you places. We also know that studying has to fit around your lifestyle, so we've got a range of options to suit. Choose from learning online or on campus (or both), and consider a full-time or part-time course. Ready to get that degree? Let's get started.

students working together over a laptop 

Our courses

Our industry-integrated degrees prepare you for the ever-changing world. You can specialise in one area or create a degree that combines your interests. Whatever career you seek, at UWA you’ll find a degree that fits.

Our courses explained

Explore courses and careers

You can explore our courses in 11 areas, or by searching for a specific course.


Search for a course by keyword or browse all courses.

Search courses 

Start your teaching degree in 2024

Hear from our students, graduates and teaching staff


Find out more about studying Education at UWA

Make the most of your university journey

Application and entry options

We offer pathways if you're starting at university after working, having time off or completing TAFE study or study at another university. View the entry options available to you as a non-school leaver.

Have a question? Get in touch with us


Group of smiling students wearing UWA shirts 
View FAQs or ask your own question
Domestic students
Online enquiry
131 UWA (131 892)
8.30am–5.00pm (AWST), Monday to Friday

International students
Online enquiry
+61 8 6488 1000
8.30am–5.00pm (AWST), Monday to Friday
Online consultation
Book a virtual consultation