Careers and further study
Take your studies to a new level and discover what career opportunities lie ahead.
- Research officer
- Health project/program manager
- Policy analyst
- Health researcher
- Health promotion officer
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course.
Postgraduate – Commonwealth supported students
The Annual Fee is an estimate only based on a standard annual study load of 48 points.
For Commonwealth Supported Places, student contribution amounts are charged by unit. For an accurate fee estimate, go to the Fee Calculator and select “I want to price my units”.
For Full Fee Paying places, students are charged an annual course fee. Visit the Fee Calculator and select your course to see the annual and total course fees.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
Ranking and Selection Process
How to apply
About the course
- Available 2021
- Perth (Crawley campus)
- Semester 1
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.
Top 3 reasons to study this course
- Develop a comprehensive skillset to tackle complex public health challenges.
- Be taught by top experts in the field.
- Learn to assess and communicate the environmental and occupational exposure impact on human health to a range of audiences.
What you'll learn...
- Describe and evaluate health and disease in population groups.
- Assess the impact of environmental and occupational exposures on human health.
- Outline the health impact from environmental disturbances both regionally and globally.
Study options in Public Health
We offer a range of courses enabling you to tailor your studies to meet your personal or professional interests and advance your career.