Graduate Certificate in Social Impact
Events you may be interested in
Graduate Research School Information Evening
We invite you to participate in the Graduate Research School’s information session for prospective students in all disciplines interested in applying for admission to a Higher Degree by Research program.
- Categories: Local event - at UWA campus
- Audiences: Studying at UWAGraduates or near graduates
Campus Tour in your Language
Current students will take you on a campus tour in your language and our Future Students team will be ready to answer all your questions.
- Categories: Local event - at UWA campus
- Audiences: A secondary school student in Year 10A secondary school student in Year 11A secondary school student in Year 12A mature age student pursuing my first degreeA parent of a prospective studentA secondary school career adviser or teacherStudying at another tertiary institution
UWA Open Day - Chennai
Join us at UWA's Open Day in Chennai
- Categories: International
- Audiences: A parent of a prospective studentStudying at another tertiary institutionGraduates or near graduatesA secondary school student in Year 10A secondary school student in Year 11A secondary school student in Year 12A secondary school career adviser or teacher
Careers and further study
Take your studies to a new level with a postgraduate degree and discover what career opportunities lie ahead.
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course. For fee type definitions and further assistance, see the Fee Calculator Help page. You can also search our database for scholarships that are relevant to you or this course.
Postgraduate - fee paying students
Annual course fees are calculated based on a standard annual study load of 48 credit points.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
(a) a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and at least three years of relevant, documented professional experience; and
(i) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent; or
(ii) a valid Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 5501; or
(iii) at least two additional years of relevant, documented professional experience considered by UWA to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course;
(b) at least eight years of relevant, documented professional experience considered by UWA (following an interview and assessment process) to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course.
1 GMAT scores are valid for five years.
Applicants should submit their application online with the following documentation. High-quality colour scans of original documents are to be uploaded into the application portal prior to assessment.
• Original proof of citizenship (one of the following):
o passport (and visa if necessary)
o birth certificate
o Australian Citizenship certificate
• Original academic transcripts (unless previously from UWA)
• Proof of English language competency
• A valid GMAT test score (if your WAM/GPA is less than 60 per cent and you have less than five years of work experience)
• A personal statement
• A current curriculum vitae (CV) outlining a minimum of three years' professional work experience from completion of your bachelor's degree and includes two referee names and contact details
Note: Hard-copy original transcripts and degree certificates from previous studies may be requested at any time as part of the process of verifying the authenticity of any documents provided with an application. Read more here about uploading scanned documents.
Ranking and Selection Process
How to apply
Ready to apply for this postgraduate course? Follow the steps and you’ll be on your way to joining us at UWA.
MBA and Graduate Certificate Information Evening, Wednesday 2 October
Discover your study options and entry pathways into the MBA (Intensive) and MBA (Flexible) programs, plus find out about the program's networking opportunities, access to industry professionals, personalised career mentorship and international study tours. Register here.
About The Course
- Available 2019
- Perth (Crawley campus)
- Part-time only
- Trimester 3, September 2018
Trimester 1, January 2019
Trimester 2, May 2019
Trimester 3, August 2019
- N/A. This course is offered in intensive study mode.
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.
Our postgraduates earn more
We understand that life is busy. That's why our postgraduate courses are designed so you can balance your work and studies. Our flexible postgraduate experience includes the opportunity to study part time, a range of units that are taught after hours, and the option to learn via intensive units. Ask our Student Central team for advice on choosing the right postgraduate route for you. Find out more here.