Using the Library – Staff and HDR students
The University Library offers a range of services and resources to support staff and HDR students.
- Library support for teaching
- A summary of services and resources for unit coordinators and tutors can be found on the Access Library support to help you with your teaching requirements intranet page.
- Library support for researchers
A summary of services and resources for UWA researchers can be found on the Support for UWA researchers page.
- Borrow, request or recommend resources
You can borrow unlimited items from any of our six libraries using your Campus Card, and use OneSearch to request to pick up any item at your preferred library location or have it delivered to your personal mailbox.
- Request and Recommend resources
Request resources not available at UWA using the Get It document delivery and interlibrary loan service.
The Library welcomes recommendations for new resources such as books and journals from UWA staff and students.