Your Unit Readings checklist:
- Log in to Unit Readings
- Reuse an existing reading list or create a new one
- Add or remove resources
- Tag high use books and ebooks as "high demand"
- Tag book chapters and journal articles for digitisation
- Send List to submit the list for Library Processing. Resend the list to the Library each time you make a change
- Log in to LMS and make the Unit Readings link visible to students
Why should I use Unit Readings?
- Provide students with easy access to essential readings, including direct links to online resources
- Improve your students' experience by ensuring all their readings are in one place
- It ensures your reading lists are copyright compliant
- Add a wide range of resources at any time including YouTube videos and websites
- Arrange your list into sections to suit your teaching
- Ensure the Library holds the resources your students need
- Use citation views for an insight into what your students are reading
The Library can help you get started with Unit Readings. Please contact your Library faculty team.
Student help and access
All your Unit Readings for each unit you’re enrolled in are listed in one place. Access your reading list for each unit from the LMS.
You can view online journal articles, websites and videos with a click. Visit a UWA library to borrow items from a High Demand collection.
Unit Readings include useful features like marking what you've read and adding your own notes to items.
Ask your Unit Coordinator or a Library staff member for help if you’re having any trouble with the Unit Readings system.