Accessing student email on your device
Follow these instructions to configure your email program to send and receive your student email.
As a student, you are provided with a range of tools and services by UWA powered by Microsoft Office 365 for your use. Remember to use your UWA Uni-ID ([email protected]) wherever requested for an account or email to login.
Install your copy of Office software:
Configure Student Email (Outlook on the web):
Note: you will need to select 'Exchange' as an account type. This option will be available when you setup your account in Outlook.
- Outlook for Windows
- Outlook for Mac
- Outlook for iOS (iPhones and iPads)
- Outlook for Android (Phones and Tablets)
- Apple Mail iOS App
- Android Email App
- Windows 10 Email & Calendar App
Configure Student Drive (OneDrive for Business):
- OneDrive for Windows and Sync Client
- OneDrive Windows 10 App on PC
- OneDrive for Mac and Sync Client
- OneDrive for iOS (iPhones and iPads)
- OneDrive for Android (Phones and Tablets)
Configure Student Teams (Microsoft Teams):
(Please note: Teams is in Chat only mode initially. UWA will unlock other features over the coming months)
If your mail client is configured correctly but will not authenticate, you may be locked out of your email account. If this is the case you will need to wait approximately 15 minutes for your account to automatically unlock. If this does not resolve your problem, please contact the Library.