How to apply
My first degree
Nice work! Looks like you’re set to graduate from high school and start your first degree as an undergraduate student with us. Find out all about your entry requirements and options below, as well as important dates and FAQs.
If your academic achievements were adversely affected by certain disadvantages, you can apply for entry through our UWay program.
Taking time off before starting at university
- When will I hear about my application?
If you’ve applied directly to UWA, your application will be processed by our Admissions team on a rolling basis and you will receive an outcome to your registered email address shortly.
If you’ve applied via TISC, there will be two large offer rounds following the release of Year 12 results at the end of the year. Keep an eye on the TISC Important Dates website for more information.
- What happens if my application is successful?
Congratulations on getting an offer! We can’t wait to welcome you to UWA. Your offer letter will contain your new student number and important course details like course code, study mode and more. It will also explain your next steps such as how to respond to your offer.
- When do I have to accept my offer by?
- This date depends on your course, so read your offer letter carefully and take action as soon as you can. If you log in, you will see your offer response deadline on your dashboard.
- What if my application is declined?
Contact our Future Students team for individual advice about alternative entry pathways available to you.