Imagine heading into exams with your spot at university secured. It’s one way to feel more at ease that’s probably a better idea than streaming the latest must-watch show or binge-eating M&Ms.
UWA’s new Early Offers program ensures you can rest easier ahead of your exams knowing you have an offer to study with us. This means you can focus on achieving the best results possible, without the anxiety of wondering what might be next.
Get your UWA offer before your WACE exams
Feel confident going into your exams
Get a head start with university entry
To be eligible you need to:
- Have a predicted ATAR of 80 or above
- Complete the Early Offer form (signed or officially stamped by your principal/school delegate)
- Apply before 29 October 2019
- Domestic and International students studying in WA are eligible to apply
Frequently asked questions
- What courses can I apply for?
- What courses are excluded?
- When will I receive my offer and when do I need to accept by?
- Are Broadway, Fairway and First and Family students eligible for an Early Offer?
- Are International Baccalaureate students eligible for an Early Offer?
- Are home-schooled students eligible for an Early Offer?
- I don’t have a predicted ATAR, can I still apply?
- What happens if I do not satisfy UWA’s English requirements?
- Do I need to apply through TISC?
- What if my final ATAR is higher than my predicted ATAR and I have applied through TISC for a UWA course with a higher ATAR requirement?
- What happens if I do not achieve an ATAR of 80?
- Does UWA have to be my first preference on TISC?
- Does my Early Offer course have to be my first preference on TISC?
Speak to a Future Students Adviser from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (Western Standard Time)131 UWA
Email your queries to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Find answers to FAQs anytimeask.uwa.edu.au
Chat with a Future Students Adviser from 2.30–4.30pm, Monday to Friday (Western Standard Time)