Accepting your offer
Ready to Accept your offer?
Our UWA Apply system makes this easier than ever.
If you already have a UWA Apply account
Please login to UWA Apply. This will take you to your application dashboard where you can Accept, Decline or Defer the offer.
If you don't have a UWA Apply account
- Go to the Pheme Activation website.
- Activate your UWA Pheme using your student details.
- Login to UWA Apply with your UWA student number (available on your offer) and the Pheme password you created in step 2.
- Click Accept, Defer or Decline for the offer on your dashboard.
For further assistance, please email [email protected].
- I am a UWA Agent wanting to assist the student to accept their offer
To accept an offer, login to UWA Apply with your agent login details.
If you have not yet set up an account in this new system or are having difficulty accessing it, please contact [email protected].
- Once logged in use the search button to find the student on your agent dashboard.
- Click the 'View As' button on the dashboard, this will take you to the student dashboard. Please note: If the application was submitted on our old system, you will be presented with a screen of the student's first name, last name and email for confirmation. Clicking 'Submit' will create an account in the new system for the applicant.
- You will see an offer with the actions Accept, Defer or Decline. Please click the appropriate action. If the student holds multiple offers, please click the 'View All Offers' link and select the offer you wish to action on the student's behalf.
Please refer to our UWA Apply support documents below for additional information:
If you have any questions or issues, please contact [email protected].
- Accepting Offers - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have a packaged offer. Which offer should I accept first?
A: Please accept the offer for the first course before starting the acceptance process for the second offer.
Q: I have an offer conditional on English, but now I want a CELT packaged offer with the 10 or 20 week bridging course. What should I do?
A: Please contact Admissions at [email protected] with a copy of your English test attached. UWA Admissions will then create a packaged offer for you.
Q: If I defer my offer, how long will it take to receive a new offer?
A: Deferments are actioned by UWA Admissions on a fortnightly basis. Processing time can vary and be up to two weeks.
Q: The Western Union Payment Gateway is not giving competitive exchange rates in my local currency. Do I have to use it?
A: You can view alternative payment methods. Please note that we recommend you use the Western Union Payment Gateway if you are accepting late, as UWA is more easily able to track your payment and issue the COE for your student visa quicker.
Q: I want to upload a document to satisfy an offer condition and see if I am eligible for a scholarship, but don't want to accept the offer yet. What should I do?
A: Students that hold a conditional will need to launch the accept wizard to upload the document that satisfies the condition and have it assessed by UWA Admissions. Students are not committed to study at UWA until the acceptance process is complete where the contract is signed and the fees are paid.