Our UWA Apply system makes this easy
- I am a UWA Agent wanting to assist the student to accept their offer
To accept an offer, log in to UWA Apply with your agent login details by clicking the login button on the top right of this screen. If you have not yet set up an account in this new system or are having difficulty accessing, please contact the International Agent Management team.
- Use the search button to find the student on your agent dashboard.
- Click the 'View As' button on the dashboard, this will take you to the student dashboard. Please note: If the application was submitted on our old system, you will be presented with a screen of the student's first name, last name and email for confirmation. Clicking 'Submit' will create an account in the new system for the applicant.
- You will see an offer with the actions Accept, Defer or Decline. Please click the appropriate action. If the student holds multiple offers, please click the 'View All Offers' link and select the offer you wish to action on the student's behalf.
- I am a student wanting to accept my offer at UWA
For students with a UWA Apply account, please click the login button in the top right hand corner of this screen. This will take you to your application dashboard where you can action the offer.For students accepting their own offer without a UWA Apply account, please follow these steps:
- Go the PHEME Activation website.
- Activate the PHEME using your student details
- Go to this website
- Login with your UWA student number (available on your offer) and the PHEME password you created in step 2
- Click Accept, Defer or Decline for the offer on your dashboard
For further assistance, please contact Admissions.
- Accepting Offers - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have a packaged offer. Which offer should I accept first?
A: Please accept the offer for the first course before starting the acceptance process for the second offer.
Q: I have an offer conditional on English, but now I want a CELT packaged offer with the 10 or 20 week bridging course. What should I do?
A: Please contact Admissions on email@example.com with a copy of your English test attached. UWA Admissions will then create a packaged offer for you.
Q: If I defer my offer, how long will it take to receive a new offer?
A: Deferments are actioned by UWA Admissions on a weekly basis. Processing time can vary and be up to two weeks.
Q: The Western Union Payment Gateway is not giving competitive exchange rates in my local currency. Do I have to use it?
A: Alternative payment methods are available here. Please note that we recommend you use the Western Union Payment Gateway if you are accepting late, as UWA is more easily able to track your payment and issue the COE for your student visa quicker.
Q: I want to upload a document to satisfy an offer condition and see if I am eligible for a scholarship, but don't want to accept the offer yet. What should I do?
A: Students that hold a conditional will need to launch the accept wizard to upload the document that satisfies the condition and have it assessed by UWA Admissions. Students are not committed to study at UWA until the acceptance process is complete where the contract is signed and the fees are paid.