Stay updated on improvements and what is happening in the Library.
Thank You - Library Survey 2022
Nearly 2,000 students completed our survey and we want to thank everyone who gave their valuable time to help us understand how to make our library services even better for you.
We’d also like to note that one of the consistent messages to come out of the survey was how satisfied you are with our library staff (shucks). Feedback like this is wonderful for our dedicated teams and we appreciate your kind words.
In the survey, you identified some key areas for improvement to make your UWA library experience a more productive and enjoyable experience for you. We wanted to name the areas that we’ll be working on, based on your feedback, and continue to update you as we make improvements. As always, we welcome your ongoing feedback all year round as first and foremost, our libraries are community spaces and we want to work with you to make them as fantastic as they can be.
Key areas for improvement:
- Faster log in speeds and more reliable wifi
- More power points and charging stations
- Greater respect for silent zones
- Cleaner spaces
- Extra seating for both individuals and groups
- More specific filtering and exporting options on OneSearch
- Longer opening hours
- Updated signage on how to print and how to navigate the libraries
- Easier access to Unit Readings
- Simplified website design
- More face to face and online sessions on introductory workshops
See the action plan here.
View our full calendar of events, including research support workshops and more.