Records and Archives
Records Management Services
As the custodian of the active University records collection, Records Management Services provides a range of services for University staff to support the creation, capture, management of, and appropriate access to, the active records of the University.
Specific activities include:
- maintaining the University’s electronic document and records management system (EDRMS), TRIM, to ensure its continuing support of the University’s business needs
- the provision of timely and appropriate access to corporate records
- the provision of records management advice and training to University staff
- developing record management standards, policies and procedures that ensure the University’s compliance with relevant legislation
- ensuring lawful retention, storage and disposal of the records maintained by RMS
- provision of information on how to manage University records
- TRIM Helpdesk and TRIM training
- developing enhancements for TRIM, including integration with other business systems and workflow, to further expand its functionality
The University Archives will consider donations that enhance and complement its existing collection.