International students under 18

The Department of Home Affairs requires students under the age of 18 to have appropriate accommodation and welfare arrangements while studying in Australia.

It is a condition of a Student Visa that these arrangements be maintained. Failure to do so can result in visa cancellation.

Students who will be under 18 when they begin studying at UWA have two options for their accommodation and welfare arrangements.

Students under the age of 18 must provide details of their parent or legal guardian, by completing the form below, and submitting it as part of the acceptance process: