Apply for Fairway UWA
Fairway UWA is an academic support program for Year 12 students who are high achievers aiming for university.
Fairway 2023 applications
The last date to apply for the Fairway 2023 cohort was Monday 17 October.
Fairway applications have now closed.
The main application form is no longer active. The school nomination form remains open for school teachers, coordinators and contacts to complete them if needed.
If you have any further application queries, please read our FAQ information sheet.
What student applicants will need to complete an application:
- Applicants who attend a Broadway school will not need to submit evidence of financial disadvantage
- Students who do not attend a Broadway school will need to upload evidence
- Applicants who are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident will need to upload evidence of receiving an Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Applicants will need to provide the name and email address of a school contact to complete the school nomination form
- Applicants will need to write a 300-word supporting statement covering:
- How the Fairway program will help them achieve their goals in year 12
- How their personal circumstances are impacting their education.
What supporting teachers will need to complete the school nomination form:
- Student applicants predicted ATAR in Year 12 based on Year 11 mid-year school report
- Student applicants’ rate of school attendance Student applicants’ OLNA status (pass/fail)
- Student applicants’ Year 12 subjects
- School supporting statement – 200 words covering:
- Applicants’ commitment and/attitude towards tertiary study
- Educational disadvantage experienced by the applicant (to be written by completing teacher)
Student Application Form
The main application form for Year 11 students applying to the Fairway 2023 cohort is no longer available. Applications closed on Monday 17 October.
School Nomination Form
Applying on the basis of financial disadvantage:
- Documents from Centrelink; respective Departments of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs; or the Disability Services Commission. Relevant payments may include:
- Youth allowance
- Commonwealth income support payment
- Commonwealth mean-tested assistance payment
- Fairway UWA Parents Income Statement or parents annual income statement or payment summary
- Fairway UWA Student Financial Statement Form
Please contact the Fairway UWA team with any queries regarding financial disadvantage documentation.
- Copy of visa if you have recently arrived in Australia
Contact the Fairway team
- Phone: +618 6488 7213
- Mobile: 0419 475 322
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org