Your campus card is used for a range of reasons:
- ID at your exams and on campus
- Swipe access to facilities such as labs, workshops, study areas and the library
- Borrowing books and accessing the online database at the library
- Printing and copying on campus
- Discounts at Guild outlets
For a full-time course, you’ll need a student visa that will cover the duration of your program. If you’ve entered Australia on a temporary resident visa or another category of visa that allows you to study, you can enrol to study part-time but will have to pay the full cost of your tuition before starting your undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
Before you apply
You can apply for a student visa after you’ve received a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from the University.
We will issue you with a CoE after you have:
- formally accepted your offer of a place
- returned your signed acceptance and refund forms
- paid the fee for your first semester of study
- arranged overseas student health cover