Beasley Law Library
24-hour computer room
5 group study rooms
- There are automatic sliding doors at ground level entry.
- Lift access to upper floors and via stairs is available on both sides of the building.
- Access to the upper levels of the Law School is via the walkway and is arranged by Library staff.
- A 24-hour computer room on the second floor of the Beasley Law Library is available to students enrolled in law units. After hours entry via the lift is organised with Beasley Law Library staff.
- The accessible toilet is outside the building via the ramp around the Moot court. Male and female toilets have one each with ambulant access.
Law is a fundamental business discipline. Its study allows you to develop a wider perspective on both the business and regulatory landscape and specialised expertise that will not only enrich your business career but can also lay the foundations for successful postgraduate studies in law.
Law and Society
The Law and Society major examines broad theoretical issues about the nature of law and society as well as how the relationship plays out in particular fields of legal and social policy at both domestic and international levels.
Juris Doctor (JD)
The Juris Doctor (JD) is UWA's postgraduate law degree for aspiring lawyers and legal practitioners.