Fees for postgraduate degrees by research

Discover the associated fees for studying a postgraduate degree by research.

Australian students

Citizens and permanent residents of Australia and New Zealand are exempt from paying a contribution toward the cost of their research courses if UWA provides them with a Research Training Program place.

This exemption applies for up to four years' full-time equivalent study for a doctorate by research and two years' full-time equivalent study for a master's by research.

International students

All international students at UWA must pay tuition fees for research or coursework programs unless they have a scholarship that covers the fees.

Scholarships and grants are available to postgraduate students.

Check the University Handbook for any additional requirements for your intended course.

Other fees