Apply for Fairway UWA
Fairway UWA is an academic support program for Year 12 students who are high achievers aiming for university.
Fairway 2024 applications
Fairway UWA is a cohort experience designed for high-achieving Year 12 students with aspirations of attending university.
Applications for 2024 have officially closed, and we will not be accepting any further applications.
What student applicants will need to complete an application:
- Applicants who attend a Broadway school will not need to submit evidence of financial hardship
- Students who do not attend a Broadway school will need to upload evidence of financial hardship
- Applicants who are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident will need to upload evidence of receiving an Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Applicants will need to provide the name and email address of a school contact to complete the school nomination form
- Applicants will need to write a 300-word supporting statement covering:
- How the Fairway program will help them achieve their goals in year 12
- How their personal circumstances are impacting their education.
What supporting teachers will need to complete the school nomination form:
- Student applicants predicted ATAR in Year 12 based on Year 11 mid-year school report
- Student applicants’ rate of school attendance Student applicants’ OLNA status (pass/fail)
- Student applicants’ Year 12 subjects
- School supporting statement – 200 words covering:
- Applicants’ commitment and/attitude towards tertiary study
- Educational disadvantage experienced by the applicant (to be written by completing teacher)
- Documents from Centrelink; respective Departments of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs; or the Disability Services Commission. Relevant payments may include:
- Youth allowance
- Commonwealth income support payment
- Commonwealth mean-tested assistance payment
- Fairway UWA Parents Income Statement or parents annual income statement or payment summary
- Fairway UWA Student Financial Statement Form
Please contact the Fairway UWA team with any queries regarding financial disadvantage documentation.
- Copy of visa if you have recently arrived in Australia
Contact the Fairway team
- Phone: +618 6488 6855
- Email: [email protected]