Careers and further study
This major opens up a world of future study pathways and career options.
Master of Commerce
Fees and scholarships
Fees for this course are currently being finalised, refer back to this page in the coming weeks as more information will be made available then.
For fee type definitions and further assistance, see the Fee Calculator Help page.
You can also search our database for scholarships that are relevant to you or your desired course.
The University of Western Australia welcomes applications from international and domestic school-leavers, mature-age applicants and those with previous tertiary study. If you’re interested in studying this major, find out the admission details below.
Minimum entry requirements
How to apply
Ready to apply for this major? Follow the steps and you’ll be on your way to joining us at UWA.
About the course
- Available 2021
- Perth (Crawley campus)
- Semester 2
- 3 years (BCom), 4 years (BPhil[Hons])
Why study this course
- You’ll be taught by globally renowned management experts
- You’ll develop key personal and project-based skills that are highly sought-after in the modern workplace
- You’ll have access to real-world industry experience through our internship and work-integrated learning programs
You'll learn to
- apply knowledge gained from a broad range of disciplines to critically analyse applied business problems
- develop the required cognitive, creative, and critical skills for lifelong learning
- be an effective and perceptive communicator to a wide variety of audiences
Trending second majors
The UWA Business School is accredited through both EQUIS, the European Quality Improvement System, and AACSB, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. These are the leading business school accreditations in Europe and North America respectively, meaning that your business degree will be recognised by employers around the world.
The Trading Room
Your degree options
More information coming soon.