Careers and further study
This major opens up a world of future study pathways and career options.
Master of Commerce
Fees and scholarships
Fees for this course are currently being finalised, refer back to this page in the coming weeks as more information will be made available then.
For fee type definitions and further assistance, see the Fee Calculator Help page.
You can also search our database for scholarships that are relevant to you or your desired course.
The University of Western Australia welcomes applications from international and domestic school-leavers, mature-age applicants and those with previous tertiary study. If you’re interested in studying this major, find out the admission details below.
Minimum entry requirements
About the course
Why study this course
- You’ll be taught by globally renowned management experts
- You’ll develop key personal and project-based skills that are highly sought-after in the modern workplace
- You’ll have access to real-world industry experience through our internship and work-integrated learning programs
You'll learn to
- apply knowledge gained from a broad range of disciplines to critically analyse applied business problems
- develop the required cognitive, creative, and critical skills for lifelong learning
- be an effective and perceptive communicator to a wide variety of audiences
Trending second majors
The Trading Room
Your degree options
More information coming soon.