How to Apply
Secondary teachers are tasked with educating the next generation of business people, leaders and members of society. UWA is committed to producing graduates of the highest calibre who provide inspired teaching and visionary educational leadership into the future. You can pursue a Master of Teaching (Secondary) at UWA after completing a bachelor's degree in any discipline. Studying teaching at UWA enables you to work at schools in Australia and overseas.
Pathways for mature-age students
Graduate Pathways for high school leavers
- BA + MTeach (Secondary)
- BBus + MTeach (Secondary)
- BCom + MTeach (Secondary)
- BEnvDes + MTeach (Secondary)
- BMus + MTeach (Secondary)
- BSc + MTeach (Secondary)
- BPhil (Hons) + MTeach (Secondary)
- ATAR only (subject to meeting prerequisites)
- Any major relevant to one or more learning areas in the secondary school curriculum.
 ATAR required depends on bachelor's degree selected. See TISC for details.
 Bachelor of Philosophy students will take an additional year to complete this pathway. The master's degree may be completed in 1.5 years on an accelerated schedule.