Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Upon successful completion of this micro-credential, you'll receive:
- Two PD Points
- A Certificate of Achievement
- A UWA Professional Development Transcript, listing all successfully completed micro-credentials
- Online with required on-campus activity
- Course dates
- 2 October 2023 - 3 November 2023
- Applications close
- 18 September 2023
- 5 weeks
- Total effort
- 55 hours
- Academic lead: Dr Sebastiaan van Doorn
UWA Starter fees for 2023 –
$247.50 (inc GST) per micro-credential for students from participating partner schools
$55 (inc GST) per micro-credential for students from participating UWA Broadway Schools
- Critical information summary
- MKTGM114 Introduction to Entrepreneurship (PDF 245KB)
Understand foundational concepts in entrepreneurship
Use creativity in designing a solution to two short cases
Become familiarized with entrepreneurship and decide whether it is something that students want to pursue in more detail.
How does it work?
Online with a required on-campus activity.
- Online lectures
- Private study
What's next after this course?
- Future study
- Students who successfully complete this micro-credential will:
- Receive a UWA Professional Development Transcript at the end of your studies, listing all completed UWA micro-credentials – great for uni entry and your resume!
- Earn 2 stackable PD Points - complete two more UWA Starter micro-credentials to earn 6 PD Points and gain credit for one unit towards selected UWA bachelor degrees.
- Gain points that can contribute towards admission to UWA via Experience-based entry.
Contact your secondary school for more information or to register for UWA Starter micro-credentials.