How to apply
My first degree as an international student
Great choice! We're excited to welcome you to our sunny city and vibrant campus. Check out your applications options below.
If you're applying to study at UWA as an independent Study Abroad student for one or two semesters only, you can go straight to applying at the bottom of this page.
- United States or Canada
- South Africa
International Foundation Course in University Studies
Northern Consortium United Kingdom's International Foundation Year
- What's the deadline for submitting my application?
This will depend on the course you select and how you apply. See ‘Important dates’ above for more information.
- When will I hear about my application?
- Please allow 10 business days for us to process your application.
- How do I respond to my offer?
- Congratulations on getting an offer! We hope you'll join us soon. To read up on responding to your offer, visit our askUWA page.
- What happens if my application is successful?
Congratulations on getting an offer! We can’t wait to welcome you to UWA. Your offer letter will contain your new student number and important course details like course code, study mode and more. It will also explain your next steps such as how to respond to your offer.
- What if my application is declined?
You’ll be notified of your application outcome via email. If there are other entry pathways available to you, these will be detailed in your email.
- How do I make the switch to UWA?
- We offer numerous ways for you to make the move to UWA.