Engineering is a force with which you can create profound change and improvement in society. Through study in this area, you will be empowered to tackle worldwide challenges and make an impact through engineering innovation. Embark on an engineering pathway and gain the skills needed to meet future global needs – from creating some of the biggest buildings, to designing minuscule electronic devices.
Sign up to hear from us
Stay up-to-date with the latest information about studying at UWA including, our courses and career pathways, events and webinars, key dates, what uni life is really like, tips for studying plus, so much more!Register your details
Do you want to play a critical role to imagining and designing solutions to complex problems? Engineering allows you to do just that by exploring how things work and bringing creations to life, enabling a better society for all.
Engineering touches on many aspects of daily life, and there’s an area for you whatever your passion, from biomedical, civil and mechanical engineering, to environmental, chemical, mining and software engineering.
As new technology emerges, demand for engineering professionals rises. Employers are seeking graduates who are equipped with the technical skills and knowledge to adapt to and evolve with industry developments.
Develop your logical thinking and critical analytical skills in preparation for a career in a number of highly paid engineering fields.
- Strong links with industry mean you’ll work closely with prospective employers to build connections, knowledge and the most up-to-date, relevant and in-demand skill set.
- Graduate as an engineer who is connected, versatile, technically adept and an exceptional problem solver, setting you up for an exciting career.
- Hands-on intensives developing practical skills in 3D printing, welding, soldering and other tools relevant to your chosen career path.
- Enhance your employability while making connections in student clubs and societies, like Engineers Without Borders and Women in Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.
- Learn from and study alongside engaging and innovative lecturers and researchers who are making ongoing impact in the industry.
EZONE UWA provides an unparalleled student experience, building an innovative and collaborative culture based on a STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) capability like no other in the country.
Join our community of passionate and engaging engineers and engineers-in-training who are leading the future of sustainable, efficient and innovative engineering.
Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Economics
Investor Relations Analyst – South32
Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Engineering
Process Engineer - Anergy
- Integrated honours degrees
- Combined bachelor's degrees
- Associate degrees
- Master’s degrees
- Research degrees
UWA Engineering graduates are equipped to work in a range of diverse and exciting industries. With a strong basis in engineering foundations and specialised knowledge in your chosen field, a range of career opportunities will be available to you.
- Biomedical engineer
- Chemical engineer
- Materials engineer
- Civil engineer
- Electrical engineer
- Electronic engineer
- Environmental engineer
- Mechanical engineer
- Mining engineer
- Software engineer
- Automation lead
- Robotics system developer
- Robotics and automation technician
- Automation consultant
- Systems designer
Articles you might like
Have a question? Get in touch with us