Future Student Athlete Program
The UWA Future Student Athlete Program offers high school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 the opportunity to discover Student Athlete life at UWA.
Members of the Future Student Athlete Program receive updates and access to future student athlete tours, scholarship applications, entry dates, support with your application to UWA, and information on available courses.
Registered future student athletes gain a range of exclusive opportunities, including:
- Learning about the key academic, social, athletic and career benefits of the UWA Sport Student Athlete Development Program
- Gaining understanding about entry pathways for Year 12 students
- Learning about scholarships, funding and other financial assistance available to student athletes at UWA
- Learning about interstate and international Team UWA representation opportunities
- Gaining unique insight into student athlete life at UWA through student athlete tours
- Hearing from current student athletes and benefits available to them
- Asking questions directly of UWA Sport staff
- Acquiring a direct point of contact at the University.
Program members do not need to be completing ATAR to join the program. We can help non-ATAR students understand the range of admission entry pathways available at UWA. Students studying at TAFE or other institutions are also welcome to join the program.
The UWA Sport Performance team are available for in-person presentations about the Student Athlete Development Program. To arrange, contact the team at [email protected]