Exploring the world of astrophysics through gravitational waves
The Gravitational Wave Technology and Education cluster focuses on the gravitational-wave detection, multi-messenger astronomy and technology related to the gravitational wave detector development.
- gravitational wave astronomy and astrophysics
- high performance computing
- robotic optical telescope
- advanced and high power optics
- advanced vibration isolation
- geophysics instrumentation
- spin-off technology for industrial applications - airbourne survey
- public outreach
Research opportunities are available for prospective students in this cluster. You can learn more by emailing the Pre-candidature team at the Graduate Research School.
PhD opportunities in Gravitational Wave Astronomy [PDF, 72.8KB]
Gravitational Wave Instrumentation Research Projects [PDF, 133KB]