Considerations for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Diagnosis
This micro-credential will provide students with foundational knowledge required for understanding Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
Upon successful completion, you'll receive:
- 3 PD Points
- Certificate of Achievement
- A UWA Plus Professional Development Transcript, listing all successfully completed micro-credentials
- Delivery mode
- Courses will be commencing in April or July 2024. Complete the EOI form if you would like to be contacted when registrations for 2024 micro-credentials are open.
- approx. 12 weeks
- 75 hours
- $825 inc. GST
- Critical information summary
- PSYCM502 Considerations for FASD Diagnosis (PDF)
Gain an understanding of the relevant ethical issues such as potential barriers to and consequences of diagnosis, how to deliver feedback diagnoses in a sensitive, culturally safe manner, and how to appraise the common forms of intervention helpful in FASD
Increase your understanding of some of the common forms of intervention that are helpful in FASD, and critically evaluate the relevant literature.
Expressions of Interest
Expressions of Interest for 2024 registrations are now open.