The Graduate Certificate in Business Psychology will develop your understanding and skills to apply psychological knowledge to create better workplaces. Learn to optimise team member motivation and performance in regard to productivity, reliability, safety and well being.
The course is taught by a team of experts in various aspects of workplace psychology, who have many years of experience in industry and research, and a passion for sharing their knowledge.
This certificate can also be used as credit into our Master of Business Psychology, which will provide the opportunity to further develop your skills and become a leader in the field.
- Application deadline
- For Semester 2 2020 entry, applications close 23 July
- Start date
- 27 July 2020
- Study mode
$5,000Discounted to $1,250 until 23 July
The conditions for enacting effective organisational interventions
Understand, analyse and improve worker motivation and well-being.
The ethical and professional conduct in relation to work place psychology
Why study this course?
- Get a semester head start towards the Master of Business Psychology.
- There is a growing demand for people trained in the area of workplace psychology.
- Utilise UWA's strong links with industry and professional networks to increase your career opportunities upon completion.
- Core unit
Option units (select three)
What's next after this course?
- Future study
- This graduate certificate can serve as an entry pathway to a Master of Business Psychology.
- Career outcomes
- Change Leader
- Human Resource Professional
- Organisational Development Consultant
- Workplace Relations Adviser