Advanced Structural Geology
This micro-credential aims to provide professional geologists with the opportunity to build upon their existing knowledge and skills in structural geology and to be able to expand their understanding of structural analysis applied to ore deposits. It is ideal for industry geologists who are looking to develop more advanced skills of relevance to their current or future employment.
Upon successful completion, you'll receive:
- Three PD Points - stackable for unspecified academic credit in award courses
- A Certificate of Achievement
- A UWA Plus Professional Development Transcript, listing all successfully completed micro-credentials
- Delivery mode
- Onsite (F2F)
- Course dates
- 1 July 2024 - 5 July 2024 (intensive week)
75 hours composed of 40 hours practical workshops (1 week intensive) and 35 hours of practical exercises/assessment in the subsequent three weeks.
- Academic Lead
- Dr Nico Thebaud
- $990 inc. GST
- Critical information summary
- GEOSM501 [PDF 41KB]