As a current or previous student, you can order a range of official documents to provide details or verification of your study at UWA.
- STATEMENT OF ACADEMIC RECORD (PAPER COPY): A full official record of your studies at The University of Western Australia that includes all your courses, units and grades. Printed on official University paper stock with a hologram.
- STATEMENT OF ACADEMIC RECORD (MY EQUALS COPY): A full official record of your studies at The University of Western Australia that includes all your courses, units and grades. Issued to you via My eQuals, a secure online portal.
- STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS: An official document to prove you have completed all the requirements for your course. This document can support your application for Australian Permanent Residency. Including the CRICOS code and statement of English instruction, no units or results are included.
- LETTER OF ENROLMENT: An official letter to confirm your current enrolment, or to detail your full enrolment history as you require. This letter does not include units or grades.
- AUSTRALIAN HIGHER EDUCATION GRADUATION STATEMENT (AHEGS): An official document issued to all UWA students graduating from 16 November 2010 upon graduation. The statement complements and should be read in conjunction with your UWA Statement of Academic Record, it provides additional information about the course from which you are graduating.
- TESTAMUR (AWARD CERTIFICATE): An official certificate issued to you when you graduate from your award. To obtain a replacement certificate, refer to this askUWA form.
Order a document
If you graduated more than 12 months ago, you can order and pay for documents online. For privacy protection, the first step is getting a photographic identity verification link, which is valid for two weeks, and one order. Click on Past Students and 'Get a photo identity verification link' to view the form.
|Document||First copy||Additional copies (same order)|
|Statement of Academic Record (Paper Document)||$20.00||$10.00|
|Statement of Qualification (Paper Document)||$15.00||$5.00|
|Letter of Enrolment (Paper Document)||$25.00||$5.00|
|Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) (Paper Document)||$30.00||$10.00|
|Statement of Academic Record (Paper Document) 3-hour express||$30.00||$10.00|
Getting your document
- Order a Standard Service and your document will be ready by in two University working days from 12pm. This includes Statement of Academic Record, Statement of Qualifications, AHEGS and Degree Certificates.
- Order a Standard Letter of Enrolment/Visa Letter and these will be ready by in five University working days from 12pm.
- Order an Express Document Service and your document will be ready for collection in three business hours.
- Order an Express Letter of Enrolment/Visa Letter Service and your document will be ready for collection in the following business day after 12pm.
- If your enrolment was prior to 1968, your documents may take longer to produce.
If you’re having your document posted, allow five working days within Australia and up to 10 working days if you need your document delivered overseas.
Collecting your document
You will need to show your UWA student card or other photo ID when you collect your order. If you need someone else to collect your order for you, notify us when you place your order or email us through askUWA. The nominee will need to bring in their own photographic ID, like a Driver's Licence or Passport.
My eQuals digital documents
If you ordered a digital copy of your transcript, you’ll get an email within one University working day by 12pm to let you know your document is ready, with instructions for how to access it. Once you have your document, you can use My eQuals to safely share your digital documents with anyone you choose including employers, universities and other parties. For details on accessing other digital documents, see our FAQ. When accessing My eQuals use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, EDGE or Internet Explorer 11 browsers (Internet Explorer 10 and older versions aren't supported).
If your enrolment was prior to 1968, your documents may take longer to produce.
Centre for English Language Teaching (CELT) courses
If you have completed a CELT bridging course, details of your course will be displayed on your Statement of Academic Record (transcript), not on your Statement of Qualifications.