Student Ambassador Leadership Program
Open to students in second year or above, this volunteer program integrates professional development and personal growth workshops and seminars with hands-on experience in leadership, project management and public speaking. Becoming a UWA Student Ambassador is your chance to build your professional network, meet a variety of guest speakers and enhance your CV with a strong extracurricular activity. You will also have the opportunity to attend and organise events designed for future UWA students and speak about your experience at the University, show prospective students around campus and facilitate activities for school groups.
Why become a Student Ambassador?
- Participate in team building and training events in Semesters One and Two.
- Assist Academics to facilitate workshops for future students.
- Attend workshops to develop valuable skills and networks.
- Assist in delivering events, tours and presentations on and off-campus.
- Be studying at least three units in each semester of 2024.
- Be available to attend interviews in November and training in early February.
- Be prepared to commit to events over the year.