Skip to navigation Skip to content

Visa information

Student visa

The student visa application process is handled by the Australian Department of Home Affairs.

UWA CELT will send you orientation information and a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), if you are applying for a student visa, when we receive full payment for your course.

Student visa holders are covered by the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) legislative framework. It is important that you understand your rights and responsibilities under this framework, particularly the student visa conditions. Information for students about the ESOS Act is also available on the UWA Future Students website.

Australian Address

It is important that you provide the Centre with your current Australian address and telephone number so we can contact you in an emergency. If you change your address, you must notify the Centre within seven days by completing a change of address form at CELT's reception.

If you are on a Student visa, this is a condition of your visa. This information may be made available to Commonwealth and State Government agencies.

Cookies help us improve your website experience. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies.