Events you may be interested in
Smart Justice: How we can reform a broken system
Hear from innovative researchers and practitioners exploring new ideas and evidence-informed solutions to challenging social problems
- Categories: Local event - at UWA campus
- Audiences: Studying at UWAGraduates or near graduatesProfessionalsStudying at another tertiary institution
Careers and further study
Take your studies to a new level and discover what career opportunities lie ahead.
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course. For fee type definitions and further assistance, see the Fee Calculator Help page. You can also search our database for scholarships that are relevant to you or this course.
Postgraduate - fee paying students
The Annual Fee is an estimate only based on a standard annual study load of 48 points.
For Commonwealth Supported Places, student contribution amounts are charged by unit. For an accurate fee estimate, go to the Fee Calculator and select “I want to price my units”.
For Full Fee Paying places, students are charged an annual course fee. Visit the Fee Calculator and select your course to see the annual and total course fees.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
(a) a Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
(b) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent;
(c) current employment in tertiary teaching.
Ranking and Selection Process
How to apply
Ready to apply for this postgraduate course? Follow the steps and you’ll be on your way to joining us at UWA.
About the course
- Available 2020/2021
- Perth (Crawley campus)
- Part-time only
- Semester 1, Semester 2
- 4-5 full days in intensive mode; 3 hours per week in semester mode.
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.
Why study the Graduate Certificate of Tertiary Teaching at UWA?
- You’ll develop teaching and mentoring skills to maximise your students’ learning.
- You’ll learn with internationally recognised educators.
- You’ll receive guidance on preparing an application for Associate Fellowship or Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.