Events you may be interested inShow more events
Careers and further study
Explore the career opportunities available to you.
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course.
Postgraduate - fee paying students
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
(a) a Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
(b) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent;
(c) current employment in tertiary teaching.
Ranking and Selection Process
How to apply
About the course
- Perth (Crawley campus)
- Part-time only
- Semester 1, Semester 2
- 4-5 full days in intensive mode; 3 hours per week in semester mode.
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.
Why study the Graduate Certificate of Tertiary Teaching at UWA?
- You’ll develop teaching and mentoring skills to maximise your students’ learning.
- You’ll learn with internationally recognised educators.
- You’ll receive guidance on preparing an application for Associate Fellowship or Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.