Find an international agent

UWA has a team of international experts who can provide you with advice and support in finding the right course for your goals.

As an international student, you can use an official UWA representative to help you study with us. We have more than 200 education agreements covering agents in more than 900 locations worldwide.

An education agent can help with your application to UWA, as well as provide advice on life in Perth. Some agents can also help you obtain a visa to study with us at UWA.

0 of 0 agents

Sort by

No results

Please select a country and/or type in the search bar and click search