The University of Western Australia (M355), 35 Stirling Highway, Perth, Western Australia 6009
131 UWA (131 892)
(+61 8) 6488 1000
Frequently asked questions
Events you may be interested inShow more events
Careers and further study
Explore the career opportunities available to you.
- Research officer
- Health project/program manager
- Policy analyst
- Health researcher
- Health promotion officer
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course.
Postgraduate – Commonwealth supported students
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
Ranking and Selection Process
How to apply
Ready for the next step?
Find out how to apply through our simple online application process.
We'll guide you through our entry requirements, admission pathways available to you and application deadlines for your chosen course.
We can’t wait for you to join us!
About the course
- Perth (Crawley campus)
- Semester 1
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.
Top 3 reasons to study this course
- Develop a comprehensive skillset to tackle complex public health challenges.
- Be taught by top experts in the field.
- Learn to assess and communicate the environmental and occupational exposure impact on human health to a range of audiences.
What you'll learn...
- Describe and evaluate health and disease in population groups.
- Assess the impact of environmental and occupational exposures on human health.
- Outline the health impact from environmental disturbances both regionally and globally.
Study options in Public Health
We offer a range of courses enabling you to tailor your studies to meet your personal or professional interests and advance your career.