Graduate Certificate in Business Psychology
The University of Western Australia (M355), 35 Stirling Highway, Perth, Western Australia 6009
131 UWA (131 892)
(+61 8) 6488 1000
Frequently asked questions
Events you may be interested inShow more events
Careers and further study
Explore the career opportunities available to you.
Graduates from this course will be well placed for team / department leadership roles in any type of organisation, or for coordinating roles in organisational development and change processes.
Future job titles include:
- Team Leader
- Change Leader
- Organisational Development Coordinator
or for graduates with relevant work experience:
- Organisational Development Consultant
- Change Manager
- People & Performance Coordinator
Master of Business Psychology
Fees and scholarships
Learn more about the fees that apply to you for this course.
Postgraduate – Commonwealth supported students
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Cost of living
If you’re interested in furthering your career by studying this postgraduate degree, find out the admission details below.
(a) a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
(b) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent.
Ranking and Selection Process
How to apply
Ready for the next step?
Find out how to apply through our simple online application process.
We'll guide you through our entry requirements, admission pathways available to you and application deadlines for your chosen course.
We can’t wait for you to join us!
About the course
- Perth (Crawley campus)
- Part-time only
- Semester 1, Semester 2
- This course is not available to international student visa holders
Postgraduate coursework degrees and combined (coursework and research) degrees comprise a number of units. Refer to the course structure for more information.
Why study this course
- This course has the option of being taken fully online, this allows flexibility for those currently working and looking to upskill in leadership and management roles
- Our lecturers in this course are recognised in their field and have many years of industry experience which makes their teaching evidence based and practical.
- With work playing a key role in most of our lives and workplaces continuously evolving, there is a growing demand for people trained in the area of workplace psychology.
You'll learn to
- Skills and knowledge gained in this course will enable students to understand, analyse and improve worker motivation, well-being, job satisfaction, team processes, leadership, and performance.
- Students will be trained in evidence based practice, and will learn how to interpret findings from scientific research, as well as how to communicate and apply these in terms suitable for the workplace.
Postgraduate student from the School of Psychological Science