UWA cares – we’re here for you
Do you need help with your wellbeing, health or studies? There are a range of confidential support services available to you.
Access UWA's academic skills centre for personalised advice and workshops to improve your skills in English language, research, and maths and stats.
Health and wellbeing
Explore our range of services and facilities.
Is a physical or mental health condition, issue or disability affecting your studies? Whether you have anxiety or depression or a learning difficulty, our UniAccess team supports you to stay healthy during your studies and perform at your academic best, no matter whether your condition is ongoing, temporary or episodic.
Safety and security on campus
UWA is committed to ensuring all students, and staff, can work and study in a safe and inclusive environment. There are a range of security services on campus including:
- Around-the-clock security patrols
- Security escort service
- Help point emergency phones
- 24-hour Security Operations Centre
Key emergency contacts
Our security team is available 24/7 to all students, staff and visitors. We can help with safety escorts, building access, and responding to incidents and emergencies. For our Security Escort Service, phone 6488 3020 or use one of the Help Points located across campus.
- Life-threatening emergencies: 000
- Police (assistance): 131 444
- UWA Security: 6488 2222
- UWA Medical Centre: 6488 2118
- Lifeline: 13 11 14 or chat online
- Mental Health Emergency Response Line: 1300 555 788
- 1800RESPECT: 1800 737 732 or chat online
- UWA After Hours Wellbeing Line: 1300 515 119 (available 24 hours a day from 4pm Fridays - 8:30am Mondays, public holidays and University shutdown periods.
Contact Student Wellbeing
Cookies help us improve your website experience.