International partnerships and agreements
Global Engagement Office International Partnership and Agreements Database
The Global Engagement Office International Partnership and Agreements Database (GEO-IPAD) is a central register of all international partner agreements and associated activities maintained by the Global Engagement Office.
GEO-IPAD enables all stakeholders to view the agreements UWA has with partner institutions. UWA staff can initiate new agreement proposals by logging into the database with their Pheme credentials.
Please refer to guidelines below on how to establish new agreements. For a step-by-step guide on how to use GEO-IPAD:
For any questions or for further information please contact Mr Tamas Zegrean.
Our key function is the establishment and maintenance of the relationships and agreements which underpin the University’s international partnerships. We also provide advice and support to schools in the establishment of their partnership agreements.
The following are amongst the range of agreements we can facilitate:
Agreement type: Memorandum of Understanding
- Purpose: Framework for future co-operation
Agreement type: Student Exchange agreement
- Purpose: Exchange of students (undergraduate and postgraduate) between institutions
Agreement type: Study Abroad agreement
- Purpose: Inbound, not for degree student mobility
Agreement type: Articulation agreement
- Purpose: Formalisation of advanced standing (credit) arrangements
Agreement type: To be advised by GRS (first)
- Purpose: Establishment of double-badged doctoral degree programs
Agreement type: To be advised by GRS (subsequent)
- Purpose: Participation by individual student in established double-badged program
Agreement type: In-country agreement
- Purpose: Intensive programs for UWA students at overseas institutions
Agreement type: Transnational agreement
- Purpose: UWA offshore courses