UWA’s School of Population and Global Health has a reputation for teaching excellence and a strong evidence-based approach to epidemiology, health services research, health program evaluation and health promotion.
We offer a range of out-of-semester units for course credit or professional development at several points throughout the year. These are flexible, convenient education opportunities for a broad audience.
All of the following units are delivered on-campus in an intensive teaching mode of one week. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Program Evaluation (22 - 26 June 2020)
- Introductory Analysis of Linked Health Data (23 - 27 November 2020)
- Food and Nutrition in Population Health (29 June - 3 July 2020)
- Aboriginal Health (30 November - 4 December 2020)
- Economic Evaluation of Health Care (Every second year - available 2021)
- Leadership and Management of Health Services (16 - 20 November 2020)
- Clinical Epidemiology (30 November - 4 December)
- Advanced Analysis of Linked Health Data (7 - 11 December 2020)
Professional development colleagues
You may choose to participate with or without assessment. If the assessment is successfully completed, you may have your unit credited towards most School of Population and Global Health courses undertaken within five years.
Current fees for professional development without assessment are $2887.50 (incl GST). Purchase your professional development course.
For professional development with assessment (for unit credit), enrolment must be completed through Access UWA where fees will be advised. Note these are domestic fees only. International students please contact email@example.com and fees will be advised.
Professional development colleagues who cancel their enrolment up to two weeks before the commencement of the intensive teaching week will receive a refund (minus $250 administrative fee). Cancellations after this date are non-refundable.
All cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Census date and withdrawal without academic penalty date
For enrolled students and professional development colleagues completing the unit with assessment, the census date and the date for withdrawal without academic penalty is 12pm Tuesday of the teaching week of the unit.