Make a booking
We welcome all appointments without a referral. If you’re unsure about the type of care you need, please email us, or give us a call regarding your queries.
Our number is (08) 6488 4522, you can call between 9am – 4pm Monday – Friday.
See below for what to bring to your first appointment.
What to bring to your Appointment
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that your Podiatrist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you and help you get the best results in the shortest time. It will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
If this is your first appointment, please fill out and bring the New Patient form [PDF 235KB].
Additionally, please bring with you:
- List of any medications you are taking
- Letters from specialists or any practitioners you have seen for the same condition/issue
- Any relevant medical imaging studies. (ie. xrays, MRI scans)
- Shorts and T-shirt in case a biomechanical assessment is necessary
- Footwear that you wear most often, as well as your sneakers
No referrals required, give our friendly staff a call on 6488 4522 to book your appointment.
My mum told me to take care of my feet as I got older. She said if my feet hurt, it would show in my face as wrinkles and I would look and feel old. I always feel younger when leaving here
Book your appointment. While referrals from medical and other health practitioners are welcome, patients can contact our clinic directly and discuss with our team any concerns you may have.
Once we have all of the information we need, our postgraduate students in Podiatric medicine will conduct a comprehensive assessment of patients under expert supervision of the head of surgery and other podiatric surgeons.
With individual consulting rooms and the latest equipment, the clinic offers the best possible care to patients.
After we’ve confirmed your diagnosis, we’ll go through exactly what is happening and causing your pain and why, in a way that is simple and easy for you to understand.
We will create a tailored treatment plan for you to get you back on your feet in no time.
Our clinic is supported by an on-site manufacturing facility and a range of diagnostic and treatment equipment including:
- Orthoses laboratory, allowing for the manufacture and modification of custom-made foot supports.
- A gait analysis laboratory to analyse the way patients walk and how we can influence this to reduce pain and prevent injury.
- Laser therapy for the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
- X-ray and ultrasound equipment.
- Patients diagnosed with a condition that may benefit from surgery can be referred to our purpose-built operating theatre for onsite day surgery eliminating any lengthy delays.
Recovery & on-going support
We’ll be checking in with you regularly to track your progress, provide any additional treatment and ensure that you’re getting the results you want. We’re always available to answer any questions you have throughout your recovery.