Exploring the world of astrophysics through gravitational waves
The Gravitational Wave Technology and Education cluster focuses on the gravitational-wave detection, multi-messenger astronomy and technology related to the gravitational wave detector development.
- gravitational wave astronomy and astrophysics
- high performance computing
- robotic optical telescope
- advanced and high power optics
- advanced vibration isolation
- geophysics instrumentation
- spin-off technology for industrial applications - airbourne survey
- public outreach
Research opportunities are available for prospective undergraduate, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy students. To submit an expression of interest for a research opportunity, fill out our form or email us.
For PhD opportunities in Gravitational Wave Astronomy please download the pdf here.