Whether you're catching public transport, driving or getting fresh air and exercise, there are plenty of ways to get to UWA on Open Day.
Buses to the Perth campus are frequent, with regular services from the city, Subiaco, Morley and along Stirling Highway. Buses are managed by Transperth, and some services are subsidised by the University.
The following bus routes offer weekend services to UWA:
- CircleRoute (routes 998 and 999). Refer to Timetable 200.
- Route 24 (East Perth – Claremont Station via Shenton Park and Broadway). Refer to Timetable 44.
- Route 102 (Elizabeth Quay Bus Station – Cottesloe Station via Claremont Station). Refer to Timetable 31.
- Route 103 (East Perth – Fremantle Station via Stirling Hwy). Refer to Timetable 32.
- Route 950 (Morley Bus Station – QEII Medical Centre via Beaufort Street, Perth City and UWA). Refer to Timetable 202.
Timetabled services will operate across the Transperth network. Bus information for UWA can be found at Uni and TAFE Services.
If you’re planning on using public transport to get to Open Day, the Transperth JourneyPlanner is a great tool to use.
Using public transport has numerous benefits:
- Remove the hassle of finding a car park.
- Make the most of your travel time by planning your Open Day schedule online.
- Improve your health and activity levels.
Walking to UWA
If you live within two kilometres of the University, why not consider walking to campus? Walking keeps your body active and in shape. It also clears your mind and promotes a positive outlook.
- Great for mental health
- Burns calories
- Promotes a better quality sleep
- It's free!
Open Day app
Download the UWA Open Day app and register your details for your chance to win an iPad mini worth $600.
- Pick the information sessions you want to attend and create your own schedule for the day.
- Easily find your way around campus with a campus map in the palm of your hand.
- Explore all the talks, tours and activities on offer.
- Browse our selection of food trucks before the hunger pains start.
- Complete the event survey for your chance to win a $500 VISA gift card.*
iPad mini is a trademark of Apple Inc.
*Terms and conditions apply
Speak to a Future Students Adviser from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (Western Standard Time)131 UWA
Email your queries to:email@example.com
Find answers to FAQs anytimeask.uwa.edu.au
Chat with a Future Students Adviser from 2.30–4.30pm, Monday to Friday (Western Standard Time)