Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Congratulations on receiving an offer for a place in a Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences course.
There are important compulsory Faculty health and legal screening requirements that you must now commence.
In less than 8 minutes our Faculty Pre-enrolment Officer, Erin, talks you through the process and how you can get started right away:
- Deadlines and how to submit your documents
- 1: Infection Control & MRSA Declaration
- 2: National Police Certificate (NPC)
- 3: WA Department of Health Criminal Record Screening (CRS) Clearance Card
- 4: First-Aid (Provide First Aid) Certificate
- 5: Inherent Requirements Acknowledgement (Master of Pharmacy students only)