Year 12 Individual Advisory Sessions
Monday 15 July
Circle Room, Reid Library
- On Campus
We've experienced high demand for this event. We'll open up waitlisted spots as soon as they become available. We're also happy to arrange an appointment with you on another date that suits.
To make a booking with us, contact our friendly Future Students Team on 131 UWA (131 892) or email email@example.com.
These school holiday sessions are designed to help answer your questions about future study at UWA, including:
- Features and benefits of UWA's internationally recognised course model
- Courses and entry requirements
- Direct Pathways
- The TISC application and offer process
- Work Integrated Learning and student exchange opportunities
- The UWA student experience