UWA Program Series - Master of Professional Engineering
Friday 22 November
- Online webinar
- Register below
Date and time
Friday 22 November, 2:30PM GMT+8
- Studying at UWA
- Studying at another tertiary institution
- Register to participate.
Discover why UWA should be your choice for Engineering
Join us for an online information session where we will provide you with detailed information about our Master of Professional Engineering degree. We’ll cover course structure, specialisations and internship opportunities on offer.You’ll have the chance to ask questions about the admissions process, course content, career outcomes and scholarships, as well as what it’s like to study at UWA and live in Perth.
Find out how UWA’s Master of Professional Engineering degree will set you up for a successful career.
- UWA is ranked 5th in the world for Mineral and Mining Engineering, 7th in the world for Marine/Ocean Engineering (ARWU 2019) and 33rd in the world for Civil and Structural Engineering (2019 QS World University Rankings).
- Our Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Electronic, Environmental and Mechanical and Mining specialisations are fully accredited by Engineers Australia.
- Complete an 8-12 week professional practicum and gain real-world experience through our Work Integrated Learning placements.
- You’ll have access to the EZONE Student Hub – a state-of-the-art teaching, learning, research and industry space.
- Our graduates are internationally recognised by the Washington Accord of the International Engineering Alliance.
- Leading the way in engineering in Western Australia, UWA has been teaching engineering for over 100 years.
Registration is essential.
If you have any questions you'd like addressed at the webinar, please submit them as part of your online registration. Our staff will endeavour to respond to your questions.
Duration: 25 minutes (including live chat with our students and staff)
Date: Friday 22 November 2019
Time: 2.30pm in Perth (GMT+8) – please check the time in your country to make sure you don't miss out.