Health Majors Spotlight
Thursday 29 July
Date and time
Thursday 29 July,
5.00pm - 5.45pm
- High school students
- Mature students (age 20+) pursuing your first degree
- International students
- Parents and guardians
- Career advisers and teachers
- An international agent
- Opening soon
Are you interested in health and the integrated wellbeing of individuals and populations?
Join us live, for our spotlight session on some of the varied health majors that make up the Bachelor of Biomedical Science degree, an innovative course with award winning teachers and your gateway to a large number of health career opportunities.
This online session will cover:
• The Bachelor of Biomedical Science Degree structure – 14 majors to choose from
• Majors spotlight:
• Humanities in Health and Medicine
• Public Health
• Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing
• Women’s Health (minor)
• Current student perspectives
• Question and answer time
A degree in Biomedical Science will equip you with essential knowledge and skills to impact the health of people and populations. We look forward to seeing you online at the event.
If you would like to know more about the other Biomedical Science majors, join us online for our Biomedical Sciences Majors Spotlight session on Monday 26 July.