Getting Started Session
Wednesday 24 January
UWA Crawley campus
- UWA Crawley campus
Date and time
Wednesday, 24 January
Drop in between 10:00am - 3:00pm
- New to UWA for beginning of year commencement 2024
- Registration essential
About this event
If you’re new to UWA in 2024, come along to one of our Getting Started Sessions where our staff and current students will answer any questions you have about starting at UWA. They can offer advice on what units to enrol in, help set up your UWA student email, and show you through our Class Allocation System (CAS). You’ll also be able to join a tour of key locations across campus.
If you’re an international student who has not yet arrived in Perth, join us for an online Pre-Departure Session.
What to expect
- You only need to attend one session. While registration is required, you don’t need to attend for the whole time, just drop in when you can.
- You’re also welcome to bring a family or friend along with you.
- To get the most out of these sessions, we encourage you to have already accepted your offer and started the steps to enrol via the UniStart website.
- If you have one, bring along the device (laptop or tablet) which you’ll use for study so we can help set you up with Unifi and access to UWA’s systems.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email one week prior with the location to meet, along with more information about the session.