Year 10 - 12 Course Information Evening
Monday 30 March
- On Campus
- Octagon Theatre
- View location
Date and time
Monday 30 March, 2020
4.30pm – 6pm: Interactive faculty course expo – speak directly to faculty specialists, academic teaching staff and current students.
6pm – 8pm: Information presentation, followed by presentations from each faculty.
- On Campus
- A secondary school student in Year 12
- A parent of a prospective student
- Year 9 high school student
- A secondary school student in Year 10
- A secondary school student in Year 11
- Register now
We know deciding what to study at university can be a daunting process, but the good news is – it doesn’t have to be!
Come along to our course information evening and get a head-start on university life. From 6pm hear from our Future Students team and find out all you need to know about:
- How UWA’s internationally recognised course model sets you up for a long-term career
- Courses and entry requirements
- Maximising your ATAR and keeping your options open when selecting your upper-school subjects
- Work integrated learning and student exchange opportunities
- Student life and support services
- Key dates and events for 2019
- How we’ll make sure you’re career-ready when it comes to landing your dream job
After hear from each Faculty about course specific information.
Our dedicated faculty specialists, academic teaching staff and current UWA students will also be on hand to answer any questions at our expo from 4.30pm.
Register today to secure your spot.