Biomedical Science Majors Spotlight
Monday 26 July
Date and time
Monday 26 July,
5.00pm - 5.45pm
- High school students
- Mature students (age 20+) pursuing your first degree
- Parents and guardians
- Career advisers and teachers
- International students
- An international agent
- Opening soon
Are you interested in studying Biomedical Sciences?
Join us live, for our spotlight session on some of the varied majors that make up the Bachelor of Biomedical Science degree, an innovative course with award winning teachers and your gateway to a large number of health career opportunities.
This online session will cover:
• The Bachelor of Biomedical Science Degree structure – 14 majors to choose from
• Spotlight Majors:
• Microbiology and Immunology
• Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
• Current student perspectives
• Question and answer time
A degree in Biomedical Science will equip you with essential knowledge and skills to impact the health of people and populations. We look forward to seeing you online at the event.
If you would like to know more about the other Biomedical Science majors, join us online for our Health Majors Spotlight session on Thursday 29 July.